After many weeks of development at Ramifi we are proud to finally announce our first product that the public will be able to use to get a deeper look at how we’re tackling the Stablecoin Problem.
On March 4th 2021 at roughly 8PM CST we will deploy our contracts to the Kovan Test Network, a Proof of Authority (PoA) publicly accessible blockchain for Ethereum; created and maintained by a consortium of Ethereum developers, to aide the Ethereum developer community.
We will also be holding a rewards program for utilization of the Testnet on our dashboard, which will be published on March 5th as well on our site: ramifi.org
UPDATE 03/08/21: A total of $8000 USD in RAM will be given, at a maximum of 125 people (64 RAM max per person) upon launch if chosen by Community Vote. *Please keep in mind that our Initial Fully Diluted Supply will be 2,800,000 RAM*
ALL ADDRESSES THAT SWAP RAM ARE ENTERED INTO THE REWARDS PROGRAM
How to get RAM token on the Kovan Network
1.Make sure Kovan Network is chosen in the Metamask tab:
2. Upon release go to the ‘Buy RAM Token” button at ramifi.org. This will then take you to Uniswap.
3. Once on the Kovan Uniswap, proceed to the “Swap” tab at the top left.
4. Click “Select a Token” on the trading interface, and paste the RAM contract address into the following field. Select “Import”.
RAM Contract Address:
You can now freely trade RAM token on the Kovan Network with your kETH! Below are 2 options to obtain kETH (It is recommended to use the Gitter link) as you are able to receive up to kETH from the faucet.
Please wait for the first 24h supply inflation countdown to occur, the team will shorten the rebase periods time frame for this Testnet.
Please Stay tuned for RAMs upcoming Native Token integration on v.0.0.14
Get Kovan ETH
Option 1: Join this Gitter Channel: https://gitter.im/kovan-testnet/faucet. Once you join the Gitter Channel, post your ETH address from MetaMask to the main chat. The Kovan faucet will then populate your wallet with the test funds. This could take a couple minutes or a couple of hours as it is done manually by the channel’s admin.
Option 2: Use this faucet to recieve 1 kETH:
Option 3: In the Ramifi Governance chat, ping admin @RamProtocol on Telegram and ask to Receive ETH (We are running low!)
Get RAM to add liquidity in the Ramifi Pool on Kovan Uniswaps interface:
In the Ramifi Governance chat, ping admin @RamProtocol on Telegram and ask to Receive RAM, drop you address (Please send a throwaway wallet or a rarely used one):
- RAM WILL BE AIRDROPPED FOR LIQUIDITY MARCH 6TH 10PM CST-
There is no formula for participation as we cannot find the problems or suggestions a community tends to find. We are encouraging organic growth for the Ramifi Community by keeping this rewards program vague, but here are some ways to earn yourself a spot:
- Give feedback. Any issues you have with the protocol, project, or team are more than welcomed in our Governance Chat
- Find bugs. For now since we are starting off relatively simple before we integrate our active peg and our governance token, so there will not be many bugs at the get go. However, anything from the User Interface or issues with the Ramifi Contract are included.
- Help. If you think you can help us out with something or there’s something we need to change about us, please let us know!
*Ramifi Reward Participation is set to end around March 27th 2021 12 AM CST (USA)
Keep up with Ramifi:
Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/RamifiAnnouncements
If you have a set of skills that you think Ramifi could use, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!